Tuesday, June 9, 2009

vacation

After so many months of "hardwork" and also "stress"..i finally decide to go on a vacation to Langkawi..:-D

I m glad that i made this decision because i really need a vacation to get away from all the unhealthy thinking that is going on in my mind..i am so tired..i m so tired until even i get 12 hours or sleep also i am still feeling tired...i hate my life right now..i badly..desperately need a vacation..some where out of Malaysia..especially KL...i hate KL...

I wished that many things that happened before did not occur...i m so tired thinking of the past...i should move on...i wished that i never done some things before..but yet..all these happened..and there is nothing i can do to change the past..

I hope this trip will really charged me up..i know there are many more things ahead..many more obstacles ahead that i need to face..really looking forward to this trip tho its 1 months ++ away...(no choice la..air ticket cheaper if u book earlier..:P)

No comments: