Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Same old people..new life..

My dear beloved sister Sherrie is back here liao le....muahaha.i miss her so much..hugged her so long when i saw her in the airport that day..hahaha....

My sister has always guide me thru many things in life..she is like an angel sent by God to guide me..to help me..and most importantly..to help me stand up from the falls i had....She is scary..regardless how nice she look..she is scary..haha..well..even tho she just came back for a few days liao..but we still argue with each other most of the time..just like old times..

Thank you Sherrie for coming back at this time..i got so many things to tell u..so many things happened for the past few months..i really need a shoulder to cry on..T.T..

Life is getting different nowdays..Jz is leaving for internship soon...can u imagine that??my best friend of 18 years is set to leave me alone here for 2 bloody months..or maybe more...haiz..gotta learn on how to come up with something new for my after work plan..

I am so used to having jz around here until i didnt realise that i always count on him in so many ways..i have forgotten on how to find my own entertaiment sometimes..but well..1 thing i learn for the past few months is..when nothing goes in ur way...u just have to accept it and go on with ur life...

Money is getting lesser and lesser..and my new semester of study seems to be fading..haiz..i really wish to study leh..i miss study life..haha..i know..its ironic...hehe..but i really wan to have a degree soon..hmm..any ways for me to loan a big sum of money??send me sms/call my new number to tell me okay??

Blogging will be in my list of activities to do when i bored..haha..welcome back to blogging life..

Am planning a vacation to visit JZ at perhentian beach where he is doing his internship..woo hoo..cant wait for it...(free accomodation can save a lot..okay??)anyone who wans to join please inform me early..because i am planning to go in July...woo hoo..cant wait for it to come...

No comments: