Tuesday, June 9, 2009

chicken pox..

i think..my office is full of chicken pox bacteria..= =""

One of my boss's daughter kena chicken pox..and my guess is..i will soon to be the next victim of chicken pox...oh no.....i dun wan to kena chicken pox leh...all these while i have been trying to avoid those ppl who got chicken pox because i know if i got chicken pox at this age..i most probaly will "gg.com" my self..

I am really scare of chicken pox..since yesterday i found out that the daughter had chicken pox..i cant stop thinking that i might be the next because we work in the same office leh...many things tat he touched can easily spread the virus to me..= =""

I have been trying to avoid my boss..but i doubt i will be lucky this time...since yesterday afternoon i felt my whole body quite itchy...(sei for...is the chicken pox bacteria in my body liao??)Gosh..my whole body itchy la...= =""

No comments: