Monday, June 1, 2009

Forgotten

Have u ever realise that some day..and some how...u just seems to have forgotten something??well..i realise that..because of so many things happened for the past few months...i have forgotten my self...i forgotten what and who that is important in my life...i have learned one of the greatest lesson of all times..

Human will fall down..and eventually learn on how to stand up...We will always keep things in our heart..things that we learned..things that we secretly do and felt..in that little corner in our hearts..because we thought that its the safest place to be..but yet...we didnt realise..that its also the most painful way to keep a memory...

I learned on how to move on..because at this stage.. too many things happen at such a short time...i realise i have forgotten my self...i m tired...i decide to stop waiting..stop hoping..and stop dreaming..this world is cruel...this world is very "real"..there is no more fantasy in this world...

The most important thing is..i have seen the true colours of many things..friendship..love..careers.. and most of all...i have seen the real me..what i am capable of doing...i still keep secrets of my self...but its time to let go..my new life is ahead...

Good bye the old me...

No comments: