Thursday, June 18, 2009

cameron

saya di cameron now..muahahaha

I love the environment here...so nice..the home feeling cannot be describe..neither can it be replace by any other stuffs..

Starbucks in the only hiding place that i like to come back here...because here got free wifi..tho the drinks are really expensive..but to me..as long as i get free internet..a bit of extra money is something i must splash out..

I hate the weather here..its too cold..i hate cold weather..no matter how many layers of shirts i wear...i still kena flu.....kek sei betul...

anyway...who ever planning to come visit me..better do it before this saturday..because i plan to go down 1 day earlier than i planned..which means saturday..as the weather here is really killing me...i dun think i can tahan until sunday...scare i become ice popsicle before i reach back to civilization..muahaha

No comments: