Friday, June 5, 2009

Something happening

I can sense that something..slowly...slowly..really slow..is happening inside me...

The other day i was having a drink with friend in Subaidah...and i met her new friend...then i realise..lately..i have taken many steps slowly...i starting to feel that i am very "old man " leh..i was suppose to go home before 9..but then i decided to finish the tea ice before i go home..even tho i was really late..but i didnt rush my self at all..it feels strange..because this is so not me..what had happened to me that could make me slow down and take things slowy??i really dun know...

On the way back home..i drove quite slow..i think about 60km/h....(that is slow compare to my normal speed..:-D)..all the way back home..my brain cant stop thinking..what on earth could have make me slow down suddenly...i dun feel the "rush" that i always have..

But then i realised..its because i have just gotten up from a big fall...and my movements are not like old times anymore...i starting to walk slower..and take longer time in completing things..perhaps its a good sign for me because i use to be so rushing until i do/say things without even think...and i make a lot of stupid mistake because of wat i have done...

Reading will soon become a habit to me..well..i admit..i like reading craps..but at least its a start to me right???i have been spending more and more time in bookstores lately..compare to all the previous years i had here...

I have decided to take on guitar lessons from a friend,..but firstly i need to get a guitar..= =""..plan to go hang over for few months until my skills are much more presentable so that i can continue with my "big secret plan" that i had for years..muahahaha...

No comments: