Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 1000th day My potato(late post)

First of all..i apologize cuz i should have posted this post on the 9th of May.However,due to "busy" and "hectic" schedule of mine..i was unable to post this out..hehe..

It has not been easy..surviving 999 days with my gf...in between,we had a lots of ups and downs..(trust me..its a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)

Dealing with a relationship is not easy..especially a LDR(long distance Relationship)

Being together for so long..all i can say is..i love my gf more and more each day..and even with a lot of heat arguements,we never fail to love each other more everyday.

It wasn't easy being with her for this long,as i got a LOTTTTssssssssss of objections from her parents...(the mother was my teacher,and i was such a "good prefect" in school tat almost every teacher in the school can't forget my thick "record")


I miss you dearly my dear..




i wonder wil u cry like the baby above when u read this blog...




i wil here.."kwai kwai" and await for u to come back de..June 21th..i promise i wil be "kwai kwai"

Thank you for the card u made and posted to me..i was really shocked when i found out i received a card from aussie...^o^Y

haha..anyway..i already prepare a "pressie" for u when u come back..hehe..hope tat u wil really like it la..muahahaha...

2 comments:

~JuNiE~ said...

The baby is so cute ler my dear... n ur wrong. i din cry like that baby :D
but u nearly make me cry. In order to repay my effort of sending u the home made card.. go solve the hidden riddle :)

Anonymous said...

jackie, u r so sweet... but i wont let u beat me down also... haha... kidding only la... sweet or not sweet is depends on how we see de, rite?