Sunday, June 1, 2008

Exams exams

It is the time of the year again when everybody has to cramp their brains with thousands and thousands of facts, all for the sake of the 2 or 3 hours papers that we're gonna sit and write our brain, hands and heart out. Not to mention, we're killing lots of our poor brain cells and nerves cells, and aching our neck, back, hand, finger muscles as well as our buttock muscles from sitting 3 hours in the exam hall... sigh~~

Found this cool video. Might be able to help those that are preparing for exams. I so wanna cheat this way, if only I have a scanner and a super cool printer to help me with it. Sigh... nonetheless, I'm not a huge fan of Coca Cola, so it wouldn't not really work in my case =)

Enjoy!! And good luck to those who are preparing for exams.... like me :(
Ciao~


No comments: