Monday, June 23, 2008

We've been Tagged

Oh no... been tagged by EeVon and Sue-Li. So here's the list

8 Things I'm passionate about
1. My darling potato & the times we spent together
2. Giant block of Cadbury Chocolate
3. Anything related to potatoes (hash brown, potato chips, mash potato, etc.)
4. My laptop & internet connection (cant blame me.. its the only way I stay in contact with my darling)
5. Koko Black's chocolate drinks
6. My own home-made super 'kao' hot chocolate
7. My spoilt MP3
8. My friends


8 Things I say too often
1. i'm like . . .
2. what the . . .
3. yea la
4. damn
5. har?
6. really?
7. no!!
8. die die die

8 books I've recently read
1. Bad love
2. In flight entertainment guide
3. Peace of a river
4. Pharmacology Textbook
5. Genetics Textbook
6. Microbiology Textbook
7. Newspaper
8. Readers Digest


8 songs I could listen to over and over again
1. Rainbow by Jay Chow
2. Better Man by Robbie Williams
3. If I Let You Go by Westlife
4. Forever Love by Lee Hom Wang
5. Hate Me by Blue October
6. Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
7. Yong Qi by Fish Leong
8. Tear Drops of my Guitar by Taylor Swift


8 things I learnt for the past year
1. cook chicken chop
2. make my own version of hot chocolate
3. how to prepare proper organ bath for experiment
4. make home-made keropok
5. become an evil person
6. dissect arabidopsis
7. drugs are fun
8. learn how to blog =)

8 people I tag
I don't even know if there are 8 ppl for me to tag... sigh
1. EeVon + Sue-Li
2. Yi Yang
3. Michelle
4. Mun K
5. Fang Chin
6 - 8. I dunno liao.. ha ha


3 comments:

Leong Yi Yang said...

i dun have much ppl to tag oso. haha

Anonymous said...

You like DRUGS ???!!!!! THATS MAD YOU WILL BE SORRY FOR YOUR GF IF YOU EAT DRUGS!!!!!!

aehknum said...

hahaha I malas mau layan tag la.. haha =)