Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cai Hong....

That day when i went to my friend's house,as usual...we always search those nice song's MV...and then...i came across this song...JayChou's "Caihong"

The MV is about a guy..who left a girl because he has some disease or something,at the end of this MV...when the girl finally found out about the disease..the guy already......GG..

Looking at the MV...suddenly i have a feeling....i very scare of losing Junie...i don't want to imagine a day in the future that doesn't have her...i know its kinda stupid having this thought where someday..WHAT IF anything happens to one of us??too scare to know...too scare to find out..

Dear..please promise me that nothing will happen to you...i really wan to spend the rest of my life with you de la... I will always love you and i know..the love for you will only get more day by day...I miss you so much...sorry i cant go back Wednesday...tho i really miss you..but i don't wanna miss a chance to say goodbye to Dani and Meng...i know you will surely forgive me de...hehe

OK la..i wan to go to FTZ ta kei le...
XOXOXOOOXXXXOOOOXXXOOO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh haha.
Kang Meng

Anonymous said...

Imnofrence ikuuno engli ikunoasahdi

Anonymous said...

What is your name ? (nick name also can)

Jackie said...

my name ma Jackie lo? = =""