Friday, May 9, 2008

A very special day. . .


A day like this don’t come by so often. In a matter of fact, such day only comes every one thousand days. What am I blabbing about? It’s my 1000th day anniversary with my beloved darling (potato). How can I not include such a yummy nick name of my dearest into this serious post.

I can’t believe that it has been 1000 days already since we first start dating. It feels like it was just yesterday, that we’ve been trying to sort out the problems we had, deciding which path to walk on – to continue on with the stressful relationship or just to give up. I’m very grateful that we’ve stayed on for so long. Never would I have imagined that such memorable day would occur in my life.

Being my boyfriend for the past 1000 days must have been very stressful job for you. Constantly being targeted by ‘you-know-who’ and keeping up with my tantrums. You are a real miracle worker (not saying that you’re my servant ok! :P) Thanks for being such a wonderful companion accompanying me through the toughest days in my life. Thanks for always being there for me. You never failed to make me happy everyday, no matter how down I am. You’re always full of ideas and ways to turn a choppy sea into a calm, gentle flowing river.

I love you so much!! In another 3 months time we’ll be celebrating our 3rd year being together. I’m so looking forward to it. Finally, we can spend such occasions together, no longer separated by distance. Happy 1000th day anniversary to you my darling!! Looking forward to spending thousands and thousands of days with you in the future.




Love you lots... your potato, Junie :P

2 comments:

Sue-Li said...

Wahhh...so sweet la u junie!! 1000th day entry. Finally u'll come back and u'll get to celebrate all ur anniversaries together with jackie eh? =)

So so can eevon and I link u up? So tht we can read more of ur blog =)

Anonymous said...

So sweet... but make sure that you treasure all the moment that u have... wish you both the best...