Monday, August 4, 2008

Week 4

Fourth week into the new semester. . . my very last semester *that is if I'm not planning to continue my studies after I'm done with my degree* . . . and I'm still being a lazy worm going to Uni and back home everyday and do nothing after that.

Lemme recap what have I done so far for the past 3 weeks.

Study / Revision = None
Lab Report(s) handed in = 1 and plenty more to come
Lecture(s) attended = Plenty... too lazy to count
Lecture(s) skipped = 1 class per week (cos of clashes.. not that Im lazy. Just cant be at 2 places at once =P)
Test(s) = None (no wonder I'm not revising yet)
Assignment(s) = Tonnes but only 1 completed
Thesis to complete = NONE

Sigh.. now I know why I'm so lazy. Cos I dont have a test to sit this week. . . nor any thesis to write. Haha. . . not to mention. . my lab reports. . which has been gettin fewer as my years in Monash adds up. Yay!!

Back to writing my report now.. just feel like puttin up some useless unrelated stuffs to the blog. .

No comments: