Monday, August 25, 2008

Congratulations !!


A real sincere apologies.. straight from the bottom of my heart... A super duperly gigantic big SORRY to Amy for not attending your ceremony last weekend. I'm truthfully sorry my dear. Let me make up to you ... pwease.... *shows puppy dog eyes* Please forgive me.. will you my dearest!! I've just got too much things on hand to finish up.

Here I wish you all the best in the adult working world. If you feel like quiting work, do remember that I'm always here welcoming you back to join me as a student. Then we can complain about assignments again together. =)

My warmest congrates to you that you've finally being able to wear the "square cap" and GRADUATED!! I know you must be over the moon right now.

Not forgetting to extend my congratulations to Yi Yang, Charmaine, Ping Ting and Su Yi as well whom have graduated at the same weekend (but different uni). Good job guy (sorry YY, seems like ur the only guy here) and gals! You've made your parents proud. And make me proud... to be a friend of yours. Hope to see you gals soon and we can catch up and spill me all your gossips and fun stories on graduation day! But I know it's gonna be quite difficult as all of you are working already... and I'm still stuck in uni... *booo hooo =(*

Happy working guy and gals!! I'll be joining you guys soon... =) Till then.. take care!!!!

1 comment:

Leong Yi Yang said...

Haha, thanks a lot for ur wishes. All d best in ur studies too. :-)