Monday, August 25, 2008

Things I do when I'm suppose to be doing my reports & assignments

I stumbled across these 2 yummy post while browsing through the few food blogs attached to Potatobits. Yea... things I do when I'm suppose to be finishing up my prac reports and assignments. But I couldn't help myself... and the title of this post from Kampung boy City gal caught my attention... Krispy Kreme from Melbourne! For a moment I thought that Krispy Kreme had landed in Malaysia. Which means I can indulge in my favorite doughnut once a month. But sadly. . . it's just a post from City Gal stating the 10 things she likes about Krispy Kreme. Sigh... that's sad.

None the less, their next entry caught my attention as well. I was longing to eat dim sum, and I've always ended up in SS2 with Mr Potato for dim sum. The dim sum in SS2 is just so so... boleh tahan... not those superbly nice which can be found in high end restaurants. It's just normal, hence I've been searching around for a new dim sum outlet which is nearby to either Sunway or PJ. Guess lady luck was on my side, knowing my cravings and allow me to stumble across this entry by KampungBoyCityGal. This dim sum place is called Hong Kee Dim Sum. Since its situated in Damansara Jaya... I suppose Mr Potato would be able to bring me there for dim sum one day... *hint hint*

I'm looking forward to my dim sum treat =)

Now... I should get started on my work... =(

No comments: