Friday, July 4, 2008

Life's getting Hard..but i m stil hanging on...

I wan to study...i really do....but...............


but....life has been really hard and i cant seems to locate enough money to study...

i tried..i really tried...but things just keeps on coming and coming..it seems like...my hope to study..is fading....

At least i m still healthy...i still have a job..i still have income(tho its not much)...i still have a lot of things compare to other people..
Feeling quite down now...i feel so lost...dun know what to do...feel like taking a walk..but i dun know where to walk..dun know where to go...z z z

Should i force my way to study??i really dun know how now...should i wait a little longer??or should i try my very best shot to try what ever (legal) ways to study??

i miss you dear potato...at these time..i really wish that you can be here for me to hug...T.T...
i feel like crying now...so frustrated...

Sometimes i wonder..why must i be the one handling so many problems..maybe i really need to learn to grow up..i guess the more times i fall....the stronger i will be??

i m a Son of God..i should be strong..i should be able to handle what ever waves that is coming towards me...

I m gonna miss my sister a LOTTTTTTT..counting the days till she leave for Philippines..makes me kinda sad...dun think i can get used to not having her around me...no one is gonna take care me liao..sob sob...

No comments: