Friday, July 25, 2008

End of time..in IBM

The End of contact with IBM...make me really misses the "stress" and "workloads" i always have...haha

Leavig IBM is really not easy..i tot i can study..but in the end..i only found out that..life has more obstacles than you can imagine...it might look well..it might be planned well..but things aren't going the way i wan..till now also i cant secure a job which allows me to do it part-time-ly....and also with a good pay..haha..(i knowi got a lot of things to ask..but living in this !@#$%^& city is not cheap)...

Anyway...things are very relax now days...i get to spend more time with my friends and most importantly my potato..hehe\

Hopefully i can resume to studies asap as i do not wan to waste anymore time..

May God bless me..and to those who reads my blog..:-D..

No comments: