Friday, August 7, 2009

A chance....

Looking at all the graduation pictures that my friend uploads in Facebooks kinda make me sad..this is because everytime when i hear the word graduation..i know i will wun have a chance to be like them..really envy looking at all of them wearing the"square hat"kinda proud of them..but at the same time..those feeling of me cant be there to graduate with them is a bit too much to be mixed with..Jz is gonna graduate in Oct....which i am gonna attend no matter wat..cause he is my best friend..and that will be the best motivation for me to try harder.

Neverless my prayers has been answered.God has given me another chance to study..but yet..it comes with a lot of big challenges and a great price to pay..

In less than 10 days..i will have the chance to study the course that all along i have always wanted to study..in my way..and also a time of my choice...but all these studies comes in a great price and also heavy sacrifices..i cant go out lepak anymore..spending everymonth will be cut down at least 50%...

But those are just the minor things that i am worried about..my main concern..will be the school fees which would be a BOMB to me...sitting here thinking how to pay the bloody damn school fees makes me so stress..i dun feel like working now..whole mind is thinking about the upcoming school fees...

Life sucks when you are force to do something you dun like..= =""

No comments: