Tuesday, August 11, 2009

60%done..40% more to go

I have manage to collect 60% of the school fees that i need..yet..still 40% more to go..and this is just the 1st semester's school fees..In case u all wondering what course i will be studying..i can officially say..its my dream..my childhood dream course that i wanted to take since primary school....Its...Its..LAW..

Yes..you have read it right..its LAW..which means i can..and i will become a LAWYER..muahaha..proud of me yeh???i know i know..i always talk a lot ma..well..maybe this is a good start to becoming a good lawyer...hehe

My friends always call me "talk cock king" woo..this is because i never stop crapping about life..haha..and this makes me feel more of the "potiential" hidden in me which qualifies me to become a lawyer..haha..never would i thought that this dream could come true..I Seriously wanna thank those who have helped me with the HUGE school fees..

Yes..u know who u are..u guys/girls are the proud friend that me Jackie Teng are proud to have..and i am willing to exchange my life for anyone of u when ever u guys/girls need it..i promise u all that..

Life will not be the same from next weeks onwards..just another more 40% and i am off to go to become a student again..

PS:my best friend is back from his intership training..and he seems like a Thailand friend to me more than Malaysian = =""..

No comments: